The medical term for hair loss is alopecia. The most common type is pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia). It accounts for about 95 percent of hair loss from the scalp. It’s typically permanent and can be attributed to heredity. Another type of alopecia, alopecia areata, can be temporary. It can involve hair loss on your scalp or your body. Its specific cause is unknown.
Define Baldness: typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp and can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition.
- – Hormonal changes (for example, thyroid disease, childbirth, or use of the birth control pill)
- – A serious illness (like a tumor of the ovary or adrenal glands) or fever
- – Medication such as cancer chemotherapy
- – Excessive shampooing and blow-drying
- – Permanent hair straightening
- – Emotional or physical stress
- – Nervous habits such as continual hair pulling or scalp rubbing
- – Burns or radiation therapy
- – Alopecia areata — bald patches that develop on the scalp, beard, and, possibly, eyebrows. Eyelashes may fall out as well. This is thought to be an immune disorder.
- – Tinea capitis (ringworm of the scalp)
- – Studies have shown that poor nutrition, limited food intake, and deficiencies in certain nutrients can cause thinning.
Bald spots near the forehead; the scalp is covered with dry scales. Falling of the hair with great itching of the scalp.
has falling of hair after parturition or severe illness.
Falling of hair from syphilis.
cures bald spots on the sides of the head. The head sweats easily. The most important remedy in alopecia areata.
easy falling out of the hair; it falls out when touched or combed. This is quite frequently seen in nursing home
Dandruff, roots of hair get gray and the hair comes out in bunches.
Falling of hair from general debility.
losing of hair after chronic headaches.
NARAYANI COMBINATIONS mix (no.84 hair tonic)
Losing of hair, hair stands falling after combing hair, thinning of hair, no main symptoms presented, there isn’t a change in the emotional state of mind.