Homeopathy remedies for Indigestion, Nausea, Vomiting and Upset Stomach.
Antimonium crudum: vomiting after eating or drinking, constant belching, white coated tongue from overeating or even from eating indigestible food.
- Arsenicum: cannot bear sight or smell of food; burning pains in abdomen relieved by heat burning sensation with diarrhoea.
- Bryonia: The stomach feels heavy after eating. sensitive to touch, when burping the taste in the mouth is bitter, thirsty for drinks (cold water) and may vomit from drinking warm drinks. Stitching, tearing pains, worse from the slightest movement; vomiting of bile or water. Irritable.
- Carbo vegetabilis: gas and belching after eating; even the simplest food that disagrees with the person. Averse to meat, milk, and fatty foods; wants clothing loose around abdomen; chilly, better from cold; craves fresh moving air, like from being fanned.
- Chamomilla: has a bitter taste in the mouth, one side of the face (cheek) may be red and hot and the other side of the face (cheek) pale and cold. Indigestion after a fit of anger or irritability, abdomen distended with gas, cramping; extreme restlessness, anxious tossing; very sensitive to pain.
- Colocynthis: has the feeling of severe abdominal cutting pain causing the person to crouching position, it’s worsen from anger or indignation, better with strong pressure and warmth.
- Ignatia: sour belching; craves food that doesn’t agree with them(fatty food, rich food) this might occur after receiving bad news or shock, sensitive, nervous and excitable.
- Ipecac: constant and frequent nausea feeling, excessive saliva, gripping intestinal pains, tongue clean, worse by smelling of food; usually a great deal of vomiting, sometimes continuous; also diarrhoea with nausea; better with the slightest motion.
- Nux vomica: heartburn; abdominal bloating a few hours after eating; empty retching; headache; drowsy; mentally dull; very sensitive to noise, odors, light, irritable; worse with eating, open air; better from uninterrupted nap and warmth; hard driving personality; illness after over-work, overeating, use of alcohol, coffee or other drugs; often used for hangovers.
- Phosphorus: the remedy is similar toArsenicum which has a lot of vomiting and diarrhoea, burning pains, weakness, anxiety, and restlessness, phosphorus has a sour taste and belching; nausea worse with drinking warm drinks, great thirst for cold water which is vomited as soon as the cold drink becomes warm in the stomach. Vomiting blood; sense of emptiness and weakness in abdomen; if the person is on empty stomach and is feeling hungry they might stay awake at night.
- Pulsatilla the person who needs this remedy experiences heartburn, dry mouth with bad taste, queasiness; sense of heaviness in the stomach after eating; tongue coated thickly with white or yellow material; averse to fatty foods; wants clothing loose around abdomen; peevish, weepy; wants sympathy and comfort. Indigestion due to improper diet, especially rich, fatty foods, ice cream.
- Veratrum album: person for the remedy feels cold to touch, cold sweat, especially on the forehead, person feels chilly, exhausted, even collapse, cramping in extremities cases.